Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas is almost over.

I have been so busy with making Christmas for my friends and family that I am relieved it is almost over. I finally finished all my sewing. It is Christmas eve and the packages are wrapped and the cards are done and is all I have to do is clean my house. I am kinda looking forward to cleaning because it needs to be done so bad and that means everything is DONE. Yea!!!
We are going to Ken and Marilyn's house for dinner tonight because it is Kevins birthday tomorrow and we will have a birthday party. Tomorrow we will go to Jason's house for breakfast and Jarads for dinner. Cool huh? I don't have to cook. I am looking forward to seeing the kids tomorrow. They enjoy Christmas so much. So fun to have little ones around again. Well I am going to clean house now. YEA!!

No comments: